Eph 5:25 “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her.”
A. KINGDOM CONCERN
1. Davao City Reformed Baptist Church | Pas. Boy Castaños
- Day of prayer and fasting on Thursday.
- Anniversary on Saturday (Speaker: Pas. Jepson).
- Ministries: Sunday School and Lord’s Day. Max of 25 only allowed at meeting place; Prayer meeting is virtual.
- Virtual Bible Study every Saturday with attenders from Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, and Davao.
- Thanksgiving: The prostate medication is working. For PSA testing after three months.
2. Naga Sovereign Grace Bible Church | Pas. Boy Juntado
- After a year of Pandemic, generally, the church in its desire to worship Him is infectiously free of COVID – 19 restrictions. The Lord sustains us in this abnormal situation. We limit the attendance in the church by 50% and the rest are joining in the FB live streaming. But during Lord’s Supper, we encourage all the members to come to a physical gathering.
- We benefit so much in your Every Sunday YouTube Live Streaming first service for we regularly join with you (church, Moonwalk Community Bible Church).
- After 9 months of medication for my thyroid issue, it shrank into considerable progress of treatment, yet the doctor found out that there are still many calcifications.
- Sibujo, Libmanan Mission Work. Due to Typhoon the meeting place at Sibujo fell and it was just last month that the reconstruction was completely done. There are 8 persons who keep on joining in our live streaming service every Sunday. Pray for their conversion.
- Pray for our Deacon Tony Roja and his wife Bing Roja both are seniors for they experience anxiety and fear for their health issues. There are nights that it is difficult for them to sleep.
- The challenge in the live stream is the unstable internet service, last Sunday we are not able to host the live streaming for this reason.
- The issues that I am addressing to the church are personal devotion, prayer, and worship.
- There are four families in our church who have lost their livelihood due to the pandemic.
3. Molino Grace Bible Church | Pas. Boy Dadula and Pas. Ronnie Gaad
- Taon Taon Community Bible Church Inopacan Leyte. Pray for the membership class for new applicants and the installation of a new elder. Pas. Boy was scheduled to go to Leyte this coming April 15 but it was canceled. He will also visit Hilongos for possible outreach.
- Thanksgiving: Preaching ministry in Visayan language by Pastor Boy every Tuesday marami ang nag-bebenefit sa Leyte and Mindanao
- Patuloy na proteksiyon ng Diyos sa mga seniors na mga members. 1/3 sa mga members ay seniors na.
- God’s sufficient grace for Pas. Boy dahil sa pain na kanyang nararanasan dahil sa kanyang kidney problem.
4. Dolores, Eastern Samar Mission | Bro. Enevald Capungcol
- Preservation ng Panginoon sa fellowship every Lord’s Day.
- Salamat sa mga kapatiran at mga churches na naki-ambag sa concern namin sa meeting place.
- Patuloy na perseverance po naming mag asawa sa church planting works.
- More contacts for sharing the gospel.
- Napagawan po namin ng pundasyun ang fellowship center para matibay kahit may bagyo. Ipanalangin po ang provision para sa CR at insulator sa kisame.
B. CHURCH CONCERNS
- In our Sunday School, we ended our study on Chapter 1 of 1689 LBCF concerning the Holy Scriptures. Let us praise God that we have a clear Scripture, and He has preserved it throughout generations. We now have the final authority in faith and practice. Hence, let us strive to grow in knowledge and understanding of the Bible.
- In our first service, we were encouraged that we have the Lord as our Help and Keeper. May this reality keep us from being self-sufficient and humble us knowing how weak we are. May this encourage us to continue to trust Him instead of falling into carnal anxiety. May we continue to praise and thank Him for preserving us from many dangers – both physical and spiritual.
- In our second service, we were reminded of the necessity of listening to preaching. May we take preaching seriously. May we persevere in listening to preaching. Instead of being offended or angry, may we heed the reproof and rebuke. Let us continue to pray for those who minister the Word of God that they would be faithful in their duty.
2. Services. Let us pray that God would continue to grant us delight in His day despite not being able to gather physically. May we still sanctify His day. May we remove all distractions, especially while we attend to the online services. Let us pray for a good internet connection. Let us pray for wisdom in preparation for those who will minister the Word of God.
- Bro. Simon will teach in Sunday School.
- Pas. Mike will preach in the first and second service.
3. Other ministries. Letus thank God for the other online ministries that were held last week: Senior’s Fellowship, Children’s SS, Tuesday BS. May He continue to help those who teach in these ministries.
- Monday – Pas. Alex (PEZA BS)***
- Saturday – Pas. Rolly (Kaingin Bible study)***
- Sunday – Sis. Ruth (Level 1), Sis. Elot (Level 2), Bro. Carl (Level 3), Bro. Simon (Youth Bible Study), Pas. Mike (Singles’ Bible Study)
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
4. Church Prayer and Fasting. In light of our present situation, let us plead to God for His mercy upon our land. May we be united as a church as we fast and pray for our nation.
C. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us continually praise the Lord for His preservation. Amid the rise of the number of those who are sick and dying, let us thank Him for life and good health. Let us also praise Him for sustaining us spiritually during this crisis. Additional:
- Bro. Mario G. has recovered from his surgery.
- Mr. Baylon did not show any symptoms of a head injury after he slipped and fell.
- Kayla (March 27) – more grace in knowing and delighting in Christ, and salvation of loved ones.
- Pia G. (March 28)
- Let us continue to pray for our sick brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, Taps, Pas. Rene, Pas. Lester, etc.
- Let us pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick: Mr. Pong, Conrad, Randy, Jun, Ludel, Neal, Amy, Marlyn, Lola Soledad, Bobot, Maria, Mayet, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon, Melinda, Ruby Ann, Angelica, Gley, Mr. Costillas, Mrs. Naval, Borja Family, Mike, and Abbie Gomez, Manny and Diane, etc.
4. Pregnancy. Let us pray for Tin and Dawn that God would keep them safe and the child in their wombs.
5. Employment. Let us continue to pray for those presently out of work that the Lord will provide gainful employment for them. Let us also pray for the entrepreneurs that God will give them the wisdom to sustain their businesses. Let us pray for those required to report to their workplaces that God would keep them from the infection.
We will have our online prayer and fasting tomorrow, April 2, via YouTube (the same setup with our Thursday prayer meeting).
There will be two different prayer meetings on the same day: 9 AM and 4 PM.
Everyone is encouraged to attend both of them.