“Psalm 4:1 Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Be gracious to me and hear my prayer.”
I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
Grace Baptist Community (Olongapo) – Bro Francis Song
- The local government in Olongapo has stressed that there will be no lockdown in our city. We are extremely thankful that we are allowed to have in-person services and that COVID has not hit our little community.
- Summer was difficult, but there was grace and provision to endure through the worst of it Health-wise.
- Answered prayers for jobs, provision, healing, restoration, conviction of sin. Week after week we hear wonderful testimonies of how God has answered our prayers.
- The men and women continue their separate studies. The women are studying “Trusting God” by Jerry Bridges, while the men are soon to begin their study on a Christ-Centered Approach to the Pauline Epistles.
- We were able to join a small birthday gathering for one brother. He and his parents were able to attend a short evangelistic devotion that afternoon.
- Our vehicle, though going through some aging pains, has continued to serve us well. We’re thankful that we can avoid many triggers for our asthma while out and about. Praise God for a partial provision from the Lord for our next vehicle, Lord willing.
- Pray that despite our “new normal” we may be able to reach others with the Gospel. Though Olongapo is under the least restrictive of quarantines, we are still unable to resume our ministry to children (below 15 and above 65 are not permitted outside.
- We are in a time of transition from summer to rainy season, and that is the worst time for our asthma. Please pray for our health.
- Pray for wisdom, understanding and much grace for Francis as he prepares week after week. Pray that he might be strengthened in the Lord and be given grace to preach boldly every Sunday. Pray also for Mariana as she prepares for bi-monthly sessions on the women’s book.
- Continue to lift up our brethren who are struggling with sin, dealing with illness, grappling with studies, looking for jobs and praying for loved ones.
- Please pray for guidance and provision as we seek to replace our older vehicle with a newer one.
Dolores Grace Bible Fellowship (Dolores, E. Samar) –Bro Enevald Capungcol
- Preservation ng Panginoon sa aming mag asawa at sa kanyang gawain dito sa Dolores.
- Patuloy na kalakasan sa patuloy na pag labor namin sa gawain at sa magiging meeting place ng fellowship.
- Dalawa sa aming mga bisita si Cristina at William ay ikakasal (civil wedding) ngayong June 26, naway patuloy silang gabayan ng Panginoon sa kanilang pag iisang dibdib, at sana makapag patuloy sila sa pakikipag fellowship sa amin every Lord’s Day.
- More contacts para sa fellowship at sana ma resume uli ang online bible study ko.
- Patuloy na kalakasan sa amin sa patuloy na construction ng meeting place. At kung merong gusting tumolong sa expenses ay malaking tolung po sa amin.
Puritan Reformed Baptist Church (Lumban, Laguna) – Pas. Fidel Domingo
Praises and Thanksgiving:
- God’s adding to our church those who have been saved.
- God’s sustaining grace for our Continued face to face worship.
- Our endurance in the faith as we continually face this pandemic.
- Our members facing manifold trials to continually seek His grace continually(1Cor.10:13).
- God’s continued presence in our every worship every Lord’s day and prayer gatherings.
- Former members who are coming back to the church will manifest true repentance (Acts 3:19-20).
- Lalo pa pong sigasig sa pagturo at pagpapahalaga ng Ebanghelyo .
- Lumago pa po kami sa biyaya at pagkakilala sa ating Panginoong Jesu-Cristo (2Peter 3:18).
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
● In our Sunday School, Bro Simon continued with his teaching on Worship. We were reminded that worship is not only an act done during Sundays in church, rather it is to be part of our everyday lives in our righteous living and right ambition – being the glory of God being our chief delight. May we be mindful of these truths in our very lives as believers.
● In our first service, Pas Clyde continued with his series on 1 Thessalonians. We looked at the initial aspects of election and its evidences as ascribed by Paul with the Thessalonian believers, particularly with the divine power in the preaching of the gospel that resulted in their conversion. Let us therefore thank the Lord for we have also received salvation through the preaching of God’s word and let us pray for the preaching of God’s word that would result in salvation in our midst.
● In our Second Service, we continued with our series on the Song of Ascents, taking up Psalm 125.
We were remind that we have the LORD as our steadfast and mighty defender. As He preserves us from evil and sin, let us be diligent in our duty to endure under trials, and persevere unto holiness. Let us therefore remain in Him in faithfulness be not like those who turn away.
2. Services. Let us pray for help in sanctifying and delighting in the Lord’s day. May we profit from His Word that we may apply it in our daily lives. Let us pray then for wisdom for those who will bring God’s Word of to us this Sunday.
- Bro. Mario will teach in Sunday School.
- Pas. Clyde will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Mike will preach in the second service.
Note: Groups 2, 3, and 4 are allowed to attend the physical gathering this Sunday
3. Other ministries. Letus thank God for the Bible studies last week (SS Kids, Trafalgar BS, Thanksgiving/Evangelistic BS, Fellowship BS). May He help those who are involved in our online ministries.
- Friday – Trafalgar BS (Pas. Rolly)
- Sunday – Bro. Josiah (Level 1),Sis Rosanna (Level 2), Sis. Acel (Level 3), Bro. Simon (Youth)
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us continually thank the Lord for His mercies. In spite of our challenging situations, He has preserved us and has provided for our needs. He has also sustained us spiritually. Let us praise Him for taking care of us. May He continue to keep us from the infection.
- Bro. Jake Khan (June 6)
- Thanksgiving for God’s sustaining grace for my family.
- PR: Not to be anxious of the future.
- Good health.
- Sis. Liza Arafiles (June 8)
- Thanks are to God for His faithfulness, grace, mercy, and peace for the past year in the midst of trials in life!
- Thanks to people who are praying for me!
- Praying that my trials will make my faith grow stronger and will not hinder me from serving the Lord!
- May I find every opportunity to be used for the advancement of God’s kingdom
- And as we all desire – the salvation of our loved ones!
3. Front-liners. Let us persevere in praying for our front-liners (see the full list here). May the Lord graciously preserve and strengthen them in the difficult and tiring work of service. May they be spared as well from the infection, and that the vaccines administered would prove effective. Let us pray for the preservation of their families as well in their interaction with them.
- Sick brethren: Pas Rolly*, Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Liza A., Johnny, Louie, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, Taps, Pas. Rene, Pas. Lester, Pas Renz, Baby Pon*, etc.
- Sick friends and loved ones: Mr. Pong, Conrad, Randy, Jun, Ludel, Neal, Amy, Marlyn, Lola Soledad, Bobot, Maria, Mayet, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon, Melinda, Gley, Mommy Ferrer,
5. Pregnancy – Tin & KC’s safe pregnancy and delivery.
6. Travel – Bro. Carl (Bohol & Cebu)
7. Employment and businesses. Let us continue to pray for the unemployed. May God bless and grant favor to their efforts so that they may provide for themselves and their families. Let us also pray for the entrepreneurs that God will give them the wisdom in managing their businesses as well as clients that would generate profit to sustain their businesses and workers. Let us pray for those who go to their workplaces that the Lord would preserve them from infection.
- Let us unceasingly plead with God in His mercy to put an end to the spread of the virus.
- Let us continue to pray for wisdom and guidance for the government to appropriate the necessary and efficient measures in addressing the pandemic (hospital capacities, care for health workers, implementations of health protocols, vaccine purchases and vaccination scheduling, etc.)
- The wisdom and guidance as well in the managing the economic welfare of the nation.
- Let us also pray for peace and order within our country (crime, rebellion, factions, divisions, etc.) as well as the territorial disputes.
- May God restrain the hearts of evil men who commit violence, and sowing of discord. May the Lord continue to use His church to propagate the gospel for the salvation of our countrymen.