Rev 3:15-17 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. ‘So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. ‘Because you say, “I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked.”
I. Kingdom Concerns
B. Salitran Covenant Bible Church – Pas. Jeremiah Jangad
- Praises and thanksgiving for the 12 additional members.
- Pray for the far-reaching effect of our gospel broadcast ministries
- Pray for the sustenance of our practical needs in the ministry
- Pray for wisdom in pastoral oversight
- Pray for my ailing parents who have recently taken turns in being admitted to the hospital. Pray for healing & provision.
C. Gensan Community Bible Fellowship – Bro. Mario Betangcol
- Nagpapsalamat po kami sa Dios sa kanyang Pagsustain sa amin at protection.
- Pag-iingat din po ng Dios sa isa naming attender na youth na si Hazel Sumayog na na-quarantine dahil sa yong asawa ng amo niya ay nagpositibo sa Covid at dahil sa bahay lang ng amo niya ang kanilang office kaya silang lahat na trabahante nila ay na-quarantine at kailangan ipailalim silang lahat sa swab test at sa awa ng Dios silang lahat na mga trabahate ay naging negatibo yong result ng swab test nila.
- Patuloy na pag iingat ng Dios sa aming lahat dito at sa mga kasamahan sa pagtitipon at sa mga kabataang maliliit.
- Kaligtasan mula sa kasalanan sa gitna po ng pandemiya. Sana gamitin kami ng Dios patuloy na maibahagi ang kaniyang ebanghilyo.
- Sana hindi manlamig yong hindi pa nakaka-attend ng service na mga kasamahan.
- Sana tagpuin uli ng Dios ang aming pangangailangan financial para sa pagpapatuloy namin sa pagawa ng building na mapagtitipunan.
- BS sa Purok Nopol Brgy. Conel. Sana iligtas sila ng Dios.
D. Bagumbong Community Christian Fellowship – Bro. George santonia
- Pasasalamat sa Panginoon sa sustaining Grace Niya sa bawat worship attenders, sa pagpapatuloy sa paglilingkod sa Panginoon,at sa mga bagong dinadagdag Niya sa fellowship.
- Salvation sa mga home Bible study attenders.
- Agustin Family – every Saturday 3:00 pm
- Ramos Family – every Tuesday 3:00 pm
- Nonato Family – every Sunday 5:30 pm
- Youth Bible study – every Sunday 2:30 pm
- Children’s Bible study – every Saturday 9:00 am
- Men’s bible study – every Saturday 6:00 pm
- Church membership class – every Sunday 4:00 pm
- Two more families prospect for BS
- Tulong ng Panginoon sa akin at Kay TJ sa mga ministry na ginagawa namin. Si TJ ang nag-handle ng SS,at youth BS. Ako ang sa preaching at church membership class.
- Financial provision ng Panginoon sa ministry at sa pamilya ko. Provision din po sa improvement ng church building project namin para di na mag rent.
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us thank God that we were able to have our prayer meetings at church. Let us also thank the Lord for the unity during the examination of Bro. Edwin for the diaconate. We praise Him for blessing us with another deacon.
- In our Sunday School, we studied the qualifications of deacons. Let us thank God for our deacons. May they maintain the standard of their qualifications and continue to grow. May God raise faithful men who are willing to serve Christ and His church as a deacon. Let us also pray for the congregation to be zealous in serving Christ.
- In our Lord’s Supper meditation, we saw Jesus as the fulfillment of the Davidic covenant. He is the King who humbly came to the earth to give His life to save His people. May we not cease to praise and thank Him for the salvation He has accomplished. May we continue to submit to Him as our King.
3. Services. Let us continue to pray that God would grant us delight as we worship Him on His day. May also experience His presence as we gather for worship. Let us also pray for wisdom and power to those who will minister the Word of God.
- Pas. Mike will teach in Sunday School.
- Pas. Rolly will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Clyde will preach in the second service.
4. Other ministries. Letus thank the Lord for the Bible studies that were held last week: Trafalgar BS, Children’s SS, and Youth BS. Let us continue to pray for our online ministries.
- Friday – Pas. Rolly (Evangelistic Bible)
- Sunday – Sis. Elaine (Level 1), Sis. Elot (Level 2), Sis. Mel (Level 3)
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
5. RBIPT. Let us pray for the RBIPT class that will resume this Saturday. May the Lord give wisdom to Pas. Dave and the students who will be attending the lecture.
- Groups 1, 3, and 4 will be allowed to attend the services at church.
- The ordination of Bro. Edwin as a deacon will be held after the 2nd service this Sunday
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us continually praise the Lord for His preservation. Let us thank Him for life and good health. Let us also praise Him for sustaining us spiritually during this pandemic.
- Kobe – new job
- Emman – end of semester
- Lola Nelly – good result of lab test
- Those who recently graduated
- Alyssa (July 10) – Perseverance in the walk with God especially this time na may pandemic and continue praying for my unsaved family members.
- Maricon (July 13) – Nagpapasalamat po ako sa Panginoon sa panibagong taon, lalo na po sa panahon ngayon, ma-appreciate mo talaga na gumigising ka pa din sa bawat araw, thankful din po ako at may trabaho pa din po kami sa kabila ng sunod-sunod na nawalan ng trabaho dito sa amin, nawa’y ma-serve po yung purpose ng Lord sa pananatili ko po dito at tulad po ng birthday wish nyo, mas lumago pa po sa pananampalataya at mas malalim pa na pagmamahal sa Diyos at sa mga kapatiran, nawa’y magligtas po ang Lord sa mga kasama ko po dito at sa mga mahal ko sa buhay.
- Simon (July 13) – Growth in love for God and His word and wisdom
- Deacon Dick (July 15) – Thanksgiving for God’s sustaining mercy, grace, wisdom, and strength. Pray for mortifying sin, endurance in aging, wisdom in leadership, and salvation of loved ones (mother, siblings, and Mel’s siblings).
3. Frontliners. May the Lord spare them from the infection. Let us pray that they will not lose heart in fulfilling their calling in helping the sick.
- Let us continue to pray for our sick brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Lola Nelly, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, Taps, Pas. Rene, Pas. Lester, Renz, Gil, Mano (heart condition), Liza A (good result of breast ultrasound), etc.
- Let us pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick: Pong, Conrad, Jun, Ludel, Randy, Neil, Lola Soledad, Amy, Marlyn, Bobot, Maria, Mayet, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon, Melinda, Gley, Mommy Ferrer, etc.
5. Comfort. Let us pray for comfort for the Catalan family as they grieve the loss of Dr. Gisel’s mother. May they experience God’s joy and peace amidst this sorrowful occasion.
6. Pregnancy. Let us pray for a safe pregnancy for Tin and KC.
7. Employment. Let us continue to pray for those presently out of work that the Lord will provide gainful employment for them. Let us also pray for the entrepreneurs that God will give them the wisdom to maintain their businesses. Let us pray for those required to report to their workplaces that God would keep them from the infection.
8. Nation. Let us continue to plead with God to contain the spread of the virus. Let us pray for wisdom and unity for our leaders as they address the concerns of our country. May the people continue to cooperate with the government. May God continue to use His church to propagate the gospel for the salvation of sinners.