Matthew 19:26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
A. Scripture Alone Baptist Church (San Simon, Pampanga – Pastor Ramen Caliwag
- Praying that it will be possible soon for our members to attend the whole day and that we will be spared from covid transmission in our in-person worship.
- May our members be vaccinated soon so we can have relative safety at our gatherings. Some of our senior citizens and those with comorbidities still opt to worship only at home via live stream. Vaccine rollout in our provinces is very slow.
- We currently have 5 applicants for membership. May they persevere and be truly committed to our covenant community.
- Guidance and enablement for me as I will start teaching for GMA next week for the new school year and for the regular load of being a pastor. May I not neglect my own soul and my own family despite the demands of the ministry.
- Full recovery of the Dela Cruz Family who are on their way to recovery from covid.
B. Sovereign Grace Reformed Christian Church (Morong, Rizal) – Pastor Erwin Cadalin
- Prayer po sa paghandle namin ng isang under discipline na member lalo na mostly ng family niya ay church member.
- Thanksgiving din dahil mayroong 6 individuals na idinagdag ang Panginoon sa amin.
- Members growth in graces and holiness, also growth for love to God and brethren
- My wife’s medication. May our God use juicing to eliminate the stone in her gallbladder.
C. Puritan Reformed Baptist Church (Lumban, Laguna) – Pastor Fidel Domingo
Praises and Thanksgiving:
- We praise God for preserving and sustaining us every stated church gathering and His presence continually.
- We praise God for sustaining the health of our church as a whole by His grace.
- We praise God na may suspect na covid sa isang family attenders namin, they were cleared naman kaya di kami apektado as a church.
- Patuloy po na pagsusumikap at pagtitiyaga naming itaguyod at ipagpatuloy ang gawain ng Iglesia sa lakas at tulong ng Kanyang biyaya.
- Conversions in our midst and those who are professing faith make a stand for believer’s baptism.
- God would continue to preserve us in not being conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of our mind with God’s word and not to really love the world ayon sa Roma 12:1-2 at 1Juan 2:15-17.
- Be patient always in our Gospel testimony by word of our mouth and by our lives ayon sa 2Tim.2:24-16;1Peter 3:15 at Mat.5:13-16.
- For us to continually grow more in our faith, hope, and love to God and one another.
D. Valencia Reformed Bible Fellowship (Valencia, Bukidnon) – Bro. Alvin Unclara
- Unang-una po, kami po ay lubos na nagpapasalamat sa Dakilang Panginoon sa kanyang walang sawang biyaya na ibinigay niya sa amin.
- Salamat sa Panginoon may mag-ina na dinagdag sa gawain dito.
- Mayroon ding kalungkutan dahil ang gawain natin doon sa Sinuda ay hininto na namin dahil hindi na sila interesado. May good news din dahil may bagong bubuksan na gawain doon sa Quezon Butong, Bukidnon yung contact namin sa BS.
- Conversion sa mga attenders namin pati na sa mga youth at teens.
- Wisdom sa pagtuturo at paghandle sa ministry.
- More contacts sa BS.
- Pray para sa mga BS namin, sa mga teens at sa pamilya nila An-an at Ian.
- Health din sa family namin ang mga attenders.
E. Tagum Reformed Baptist Fellowship (Tagum, Davao Del Norte) – Bro. Jonard Samejon
- Thanks to God for He is adding potential regular attendees to our fellowship.
- Amidst of pandemic, TRBF continues to have a physical gathering in our stated gatherings particularly the Lord’s day but with safety protocols.
- Thanksgiving for God’s protection to all the members of TRBF for in God’s providence no one is infected by the virus.
- Thanksgiving for God’s provision to the members of TRBF for we constantly hit the target of our monthly pledges that started Dec. 2020.
- We are thankful to God for He is actively working in our midst.
- I and Maricel were vaccinated this morning with the Janssen vaccine. Glory to God for His provision.
- Pray for God’s wisdom for me as I lead the TRBF for now, there are 35 potential regular attendees.
- Pray for the salvation of those who are not in Christ and spiritual growth for those who are united in Christ.
- Pray for the continual protection of God in TRBF.
- We have online BS from Monday to Wednesday. Pray for salvation.
- We have fellowships every Friday and Saturday. Pray that God will use this means for the edification of the attendees.
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
- In our Sunday School, we saw the description of the sluggard and the cure of laziness. May we not minimize and tolerate laziness. Instead, may we continue to mortify it. May we be diligent in everything we do.
- In our first service, we were reminded that our God is a faithful Preserver and a righteous Judge. May we continue to praise and thank Him for preserving us from dangers – both physical and spiritual. May we be encouraged to persevere knowing He preserves us. May we also walk righteously since our God is righteous.
- In our second service, we considered some perspectives in the Christian ministry as seen in the life of the apostle Paul. May the Lord Jesus Christ be the object of our service. May we serve Him with humility and courage even amid the challenges of the Christian ministry.
2. Services. Let us pray for delight in the Lord’s day amid the imposed restriction in our gatherings. May we sanctify His day. Let us pray Let us pray for those who will minister the Word of God. May He use them for spiritual growth to the saints and salvation to unbelievers.
- Pas. Mike will teach in Sunday School.
- Pas. Rolly will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Alex will preach in the second service.
3. Other ministries. Letus praise God for the ministries that were held last week: Trafalgar BS, Children’s SS, and Tuesday BS. Let us pray for the coming ministries:
- Friday – Pas. Rolly (Evangelistic Bible)
- Saturday – Pas. Rolly (Senior Moments)
- Sunday – Sis. Gerda (Level 1), Sis. Rosanna (Level 2), Sis. Alice (Level 3), Bro. Simon (Youth)
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
4. RBIPT. Let us pray for the RBIPT class that will resume this Saturday. May God give wisdom to Pas. Dave in discussing chapter 14 of the Confession of Faith. May the students persevere in attending the online lectures.
5. Announcement: Due to the imposed restriction, only Group 3 will be allowed to attend the services at church.
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us praise God for His mercy in sustaining us amid the pandemic and the heavy rains. May we remember all His blessings and continue to thank Him.
- Sis. Rosanna (negative result of swab test)
- Pas. Clyde (11th wedding anniversary)
2. Birthday. Sis. Rechie (July 29) – Una sa lahat, ang concern ko ang mga anak ko. Since si Nicco nagprofess na ng faith niya sa Panginoon, ang hiling ko nawa maging malalim pa ang relasyon niya sa Panginoon. Sana maging maayos ang kalusugan niya at pagprovide ng maayos sa pamilya. Si Renzy Joy, sana makita kung ano ang priorities niya at sana magkaroon siya ng part time job kasi hindi pa talaga kumikita ang business namin. At lastly, ang concern ko, sana bigyan ako ng Panginoon ng malalim pang relasyon sa kanya at more spiritual and physical strength. At yung sa SSS claims na halos mag 2 years kong nilalakad para macancel yung isang number ng SSS. Sana macancel na yung isang number. At more wisdom sa mga practical na bagay.
3. Frontliners. Let us pray for strength and perseverance in serving. May the Lord keep them from getting sick and grant healing to those who are ill. (See list here)
4. Sick. Rose (managing diabetes), Dennis and Acel (fever and cough), Grace, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon (covid positive), Neil (effectivity of medication), Gil (therapy)
5. Pregnancy. Let us pray for a safe pregnancy for Tin and KC.
6. Employment. Let us pray for those who need to report to work that God will keep them from being infected. May the Lord provide jobs to our unemployed brethren and loved ones. May He also give wisdom to the entrepreneurs to sustain their businesses.
7. Nation. Amid the rising cases of those infected with the delta variant, let us pray for mercy that God would curb the surge. May our leaders’ decision to revert to a stricter quarantine would limit the risk of infections. May the people cooperate with the government. May the vaccines prove to be effective. Let us continue to pray for our leaders as they address the numerous challenges of the country – pandemic, economy, corruption, vaccine rollout, disasters, territorial dispute, etc. May our difficult circumstances cause sinners to turn to Christ as their only hope for salvation.