1 Samuel 12:25-28 25“Now therefore, O LORD God, the word that You have spoken concerning Your servant and his house, confirm it forever, and do as You have spoken, 26that Your name may be magnified forever, by saying, ‘The LORD of hosts is God over Israel’; and may the house of Your servant David be established before You. 27“For You, O LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, have made a revelation to Your servant, saying, ‘I will build you a house’; therefore Your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to You. 28“Now, O Lord GOD, You are God, and Your words are truth, and You have promised this good thing to Your servant.
I. KINGDOM CONCERN
A. TAGUM CITY REFORMED BAPTIST CHURCH | Pas. Jonard Samejon
- For God’s protection for brother Lazaro kasi nahulog po siya kahapon at minor injury ang natamo niya.
- For safe delivery of baby Zachary Immanuel Basa, anak po ni Deacon Mahers at Celme.
- For the unity of all the members of TCRBC.
- Pray for God’s favor para sa amin sa pagkuha ng building permit kasi hinigpitan nila ang process at ma-provide ang mga pangangailangan ng church building construction.
- God’s wisdom sa pag-oversight ko at ng church sa isang grupo na lumabas na sa One Way Outreach church.
- More open doors for Bible study. Positive prospect po ay sa company ng KMBI. Pray for the approval of our request.
- Safe travel to Surigao on August 15.
B. SCRIPTURE ALONE BAPTIST CHURCH OF SAN SIMON | Pas. Ramen Caliwag
- We give thanks to God for allowing us to formally commission Bro. Roger Guiao. He is a GMA graduate who has been leading a group of more than 20 reforming Christians in Calulut, San Fernando, Pampanga. Pray that our oversight ministry will truly help them navigate the path of planting a Reformed Baptist church soon.
- We praise the Lord for the newly received member in the church, Sis. Cecille Yambao. May she grow both in the knowledge of the Lord and in living the Christian life in the context of a covenant community. Pray also for her as she and her fiancé will undergo pre-marital counseling soon.
- We rejoice as a church for our member who was scheduled for ex-communication suddenly appeared on that Lord’s Day where the church will remove him/her. He/she has repented and already gave a public apology. We consider this a miracle wrought by the power of God to answer His people’s pleadings and His wisdom in instituting biblical discipline. May this member be restored fully soon in good standing as a covenant member.
- We have 3 new applicants who will begin to take the Membership Class this August. Pray that they will persevere in the joy and humility they manifest in embracing the Reformed doctrine.
- We regularly hold a bimonthly Men’s Fellowship. We ask the Lord for His hand upon this ministry as we seek to train our men so they can grow and lead in the church. We pray for an additional elder and deacons soon to help the current singular elder in the various tasks in the church. Currently, we have 3 laymen who help in the tasks of preaching, teaching, and devotions. There are also many men whose gifts of serving are becoming more evident.
- Please, pray for Pastor Ramen as GMA opens on Aug 9. May he be prepared for the task while fulfilling his primary calling to the church.
C. ALIJIS REFORMED BAPTIST FELLOWSHIP | Bro. Armando Rutor
- Thank God at muling nakadalaw si Deacon Jerry sa amin. Malaking encouragement at pagpapalakas loob ang pagdalaw niya sa amin at ang mga naibahaging salita mula sa Biblia.
- Thank God at nagpapatuloy pa sa awa ng Dios ang gawain dito at nakakatuwang tanawin ang mga ginagawa ng Dios sa aming kalagitnaan. Salamat sa Dios at nakapagsimula na kami ulit ng children’s ministry na ginagawa mismo sa aming bahay tuwing Sabado at tuwing Linggo ng hapon doon sa bahay nila Deacon Jerry. Layunin talaga nito ay mabahagi ang ebanghelyo sa mga bata at kung loobin ng Dios, na mabuksan ang opportunity na makapag Bible study tayo sa mga magulang nitong mga bata.
- Thank God sa patuloy na naibabahagi na salita ng Dios bawat linggo lalo na doon sa mga tao na dumadalo sa panambahan.
- Thank God sa kalakasan at karunungan na pinagkaloob ng Dios sa akin at sa aking pamilya para gampanan ang gawain dito. Ang layunin nito ay para maitaas ang pangalan ng ating dakilang Panginoong Hesu-Kristo sa bawat paggawa ng mga gawain dito.
- Pagapala ng kaligtasan sa mga dumadalo sa aming panambahan. Nawa gamitin pa din ng Lord ang preaching effort para sa kaligtasan ng mga tao.
- More windows of opportunity pa na mabuksan para sa paggawa ng mga Bible study sa community.
- Pagpray din ang patuloy na paglago sa fruits of the Holy Spirit to me and Merry lalo na sa pagharap ng mga probidensya na dumarating sa bawat araw.
- Keep on praying po for additional na maging katuwang sa pangunguna sa gawain.
- Ministry of the word
- Eagerness and perseverance in the faith
- Ministerial Training for the men
- Wisdom & guidance for the steering committee
- Salvation / True Converts
- Preservation and safety (typhoon season)
- Livelihood & provisions
- Ministry in Dinagat (seniors)
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
- Sunday School – God’s Call for the Discouraged (Haggai 2:1-9)
- AM service – Importance of Knowing the Nature of True Worship
- PM service – The Good News of Timothy (1Th 3:6-10)
2. Sunday services
- Preachers: Sunday School – Pas. Mike, AM service – Pas. Rolly, Lord’s Supper – Pas. Alex
- Pas. Clyde at Bagumbong
3. Other ministries
- Thanksgiving for the ministries last week: Senior Moments, Ladies’ fellowship, Weekday Bible studies (Trafalgar, Tuesday, Choi)
- Youth Fellowship – Pas. Mike
- Sunday – Bang (Level 1), Rosanna (Level 2), May (Level 3)
- Weekday Bible studies
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
- Retchie (July 29) – More grace, marami akong trials, sa part-time work ko, sa mga anak ko, marami silang health issues. Si Renzy, sa diabetes at sana magtagal sa work niya at si Nicco, sumusumpong pa rin yung panic attack niya at sana makita niya ang mga priorities niya lalo na yung mga spiritual na bagay. At ako naman, sana lalo ko pang mahalin ang Panginoon at ang mga kapatiran.
3. Sick –
4. Travel – Deacon Jerry (to Manila)
- Covid situation
- Economic progress