I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
Pastor Romy Endaya of Grace Reformed Baptist Chruch of Calauag will give an update concerning the Lord’s work in Calauag.
Redeemed Gospel Church (Paniqui, Tarlac) – Pas. Rey Villanueva
- Ang kagandahang loob ng Dios upang kami ay patuloy Niyang lingapin para isagawa ang aming Saturday Prayer Meeting para ilapit ang aming mga pasasalamat at kahilingan.
- Ang ipinagkaloob na liwanag at pagka-unawa ng Banal na Espiritu sa aming pag-aaral sa Genesis 15:1-6; noong Linggo ng aming pananambahan.
- Ang katapatan ng Dios sa Kanyang patuloy na pag-iingat sa aming mga kalusugan at pagkakaloob Niya ng aming pang araw-araw na pangangailangan.
- Ang aming maipamuhay ang mga mensahe at aralin na aming napakikinggan mula sa pangangaral at pagtuturo ng Salita ng Dios sa aming mga pagtitipon.
- Ang aming matapat na pagkalinga sa mga kapatirang nasa kahirapan, karamdaman, kapagsubukan at pag-uusig.
- Ang aming patuloy na pagsusumikap na maging masipag at matiyaga sa gawain ng Panginoon hanggang sa Kanyang muling pagparito.
II. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Let us thank God for His preserving mercy. May He continue to grant us good health and keep us from the disease amid the continuing increase in the number of those that are being infected.
2. Let us continue to pray for our medical front liners (see the full list here). May grant them continuous strength in their service and preservation from being infected. May the Lord grant healing to those who are already infected.
3. Let us persevere in praying for our sick brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, and Pamela.
- Let us continue to pray for Bro. Rico and his family. The family is doing well in their recovery. Bro Rico on the other hand might be scheduled for release from the hospital today.
- Let also us continue to pray for our brother from SGCC. He is still confined in the hospital but is waiting for the second swab test results.
4. Let us also continue to pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick:
- Pong & Conrad Lapid, Jun, Ludel, Randy, Neal, Baby Zain, Bryan, and others. Let’s pray for their healing and salvation.
- Update on Lola Soledad: She is no longer bedridden. She was already able to walk around even for a short time earlier, although she still hasn’t talked. Praise God for His mercy. Please continue to pray for a full recovery and most of all salvation.
5. Let us thank the Lord for our brethren who celebrated their birthdays.
Sis Mano Unico (Aug 7)
“Thanksgiving po sa Panginoon na sa kabila ng pandemic, ay nakapag celebrate po ako ng bday! Thanksgiving po sa patuloy na pag ingat at pag provide. Also, answered prayer for Maia, natapos na quarantine period and feeling fully recovered.”
- That I may persevere in the Christian journey until the end
- That I would grow more in love for God
- That God would help me be a good testimony to my unbelieving family.
- Salvation for my family, esp Nong, and Gab.
- Wisdom and guidance po sa paglipat po namin sa Visayas. September po ang planned lipat ni Nong. Mauuna po sya at susunod po kami ni Gab pero wala pa pong malinaw na plano tungkol dito
Sis Jenny Fernandez (Aug 7)
- Thanksgiving for God’s faithfulness, mercy, provision, and grace!
- The salvation of loved ones especially si Camille and salvation din ng loved ones ng MCBC members.
- To grow in prayers and continue to delight in His word.
- Good health
Sis Deniece Khan (Aug 7)
“That Jake and I would grow more in faith and mature spiritually, and good health for us and Keira.“
6. Let us pray for the members concerning their employment.
- May those who have returned to work be kept from the virus.
- Let us pray for those who are greatly affected because of MECQ.
- Let us also pray for those who are presently out of work that the Lord will provide gainful employment for them.
7. Let us pray for our nation.
- May God have mercy and contain the spread of infection.
- Let us pray that the government’s decision on reasonable restrictions and quarantines to help curb the rise of infections.
- Let us continue to pray for our leaders that God would give them wisdom as they make difficult decisions in addressing our current problems. May the Lord use this crisis to call people to repentance and faith in Christ.
III. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Let us give thanks to God for the word we heard last Sunday.
In our Sunday School, we considered mutual and equal care being an element of fellowship, showing genuine concern for each other. May we continue to be diligent and intent in expressing it by encouraging and admonishing one another.
In our first service, we took a break for our series on the Lord’s Prayer and were reminded of the dangers of unequal yoking with unbelievers. The fundamental reason given is that of incompatibility. We aware also given several practical applications alongside it that we must all pay heed to, not just the singles.
In our second service, we were given areas in our lives as believers and especially as a church wherein the Holy Spirit is grieved, and that we are to put away or eradicate such sins of bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, slander, and malice. May God help us to guard ourselves against such and to repent if such remains in us.
2. Let us pray for the preachers this Sunday.
Pas. Clyde will teach Sunday School, while Pas. Rolly and Pas. Mike will preach on both first and second services respectively.
- Let us pray for help and wisdom in their preparation and power as they preach.
- Let us pray for a stable internet connection. May there be no technical issues during the live streaming of the services.
3. Let us pray for the Children’s Sunday School, and Youth Bible Study.
- Sis. Kristiana, Sis. Rosanna, and Sis. Alice will teach in Level 1, 2, and 3, respectively.
- Bro. Simon will teach in the Youth Bible study.
4. Let us pray for the spiritual condition of some members who are showing signs of concern.
- May they not continue in the dangerous path that they are treading.
- May the Lord grant wisdom and help to the elders and other brethren in dealing with them.
5. Let us continue to pray for God’s working out of things for the restoration of our gathered services.
May the Lord continue grant grace and help to all of us as we worship in the midst of irregularities and disruptions to continually delight and worship Him.