“Ask and it will be given to you…for everyone who asks receives.” Mat 7:7a-8a
I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
CUBAO REFORMED BAPTIST CHURCH (CRBC)
1. Thanks for Lord’s Supper last Nov 1.
2. AOI and By-laws-now submitted to SEC for approval.
3. Thanks for preservation from pandemic.
4. Ministries: GMA; 2021 Pastors Conference
5. Need new bookkeeper
6. Online Bible Studies
7. Safe Delivery of Hannah on Nov 28
8. Suspended Couple
9. Wedding of Cedric and Angie on December
10. Sick-father of Emman and senior member from Cavite
11. Frontliners-Valen, Mabel, Sherlyn, Joyce, Nomer, Emman
CHRIST REDEEMED GOSPEL CHURCH – Paniqui, Tarlac.
1. Thanks for Saturday Prayer Meeting
2. Thanks for last Sunday’s ministry on Gen 15:1-6
3. Thanks for protection and provision
4. Pray for application of God’s word
5. Pray for needs of brethren: sick, needy, tried, persecuted
6. Pray for perseverance and patience and blamelessness
7. Pray for love of the brethren, prayer life and evangelism
8. Pray for worship this Sunday; eagerness of the brethren
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Last Sunday’s ministries.
In our Sunday School, we were exhorted to develop a keen sense of discernment based on God’s word that we may be able to identify and avoid worldly philosophies that lead to the harm of our souls. In our First Service, we were given a description of the posture (humble dependence), the promise (it will be heard) and our position (children to Father) in prayer. May we be guided accordingly. In our Second Service, we were shown that the ultimate sin and guilt offering (foreshadowed by the Levitical sacrifices) that sinners need in order to be forgiven, is none other than the perfect, once-for-all sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. Let us give thanks for this reality and avoid sin all the more.
2. This coming Sunday’s ministries.
Bro. Simon will teach Sunday School; Pas Rolly and Pas Clyde will preach in the first and second services, respectively. Pray that the Lord’s day would be a delight for all of us and there would be that eager anticipation of meeting with God wherever we are–whether at home or at the church building.
3. Other Ministries.
Children’s Sunday School-Sisters Gerda, Manoleth, and Kayla will take Levels 1,2 and 3 respectively. Youth BS-Bro. Simon will lead. Trafalgar BS-Pas Rolly will teach. Fellowship BS-Pas. Clyde will teach.
4. Pray for unity in our congregational meeting after the second service.
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Let us give thanks to God for His preserving mercies to us as individuals and as a church. In spite of the continuing scourge of covid19 we are alive and well and continue to worship God as a church and serve Him as individuals in our various callings.
2. Let us pray for our frontliners (see list) that they would be kept from sickness and they would not grow weary in performing the duties that God gave them to do. Pray that the recovery rate of their patients would increase and mortality rates would decline.
3. Let us thank God for those whom He has healed and press on praying for our sick brethren, namely: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Delia, Mel, Chippy, Tina, Edna, Kobe, Fernandez Family, etc
4. Let us pray for the salvation of our loved ones especially those who are sick, to name a few, Pong and Conrad Lapid, Jun, Ludel, Randy, Azain, Neal, Lola Soledad, Amy, Marlyn and Sofia, Bobot, Rian, Lisa P, etc.
5. Birthdays. Let us pray for our quarantine birthday celebrators:
a. Lola Eva-thanks for long life; prayer for good health and spiritual growth
b. Yoly-good health for me and my family, continue in the faith, more love to Christ.
c. Maling-salvation of immediate family; growth in more graces
d. Chabby-thanks to God for another year in my life and may I have more years to be of service to Him in different ways. Salvation of my loved ones. Good health and continued spiritual guidance.
6. Funeral. Pray for the online funeral service tomorrow at 9am for Mrs. Guada Francisco, sister Maling’s mother-in-law. Pas Rolly will give a short meditation.
7. Employment. Let us pray for our job-seekers that the Lord would provide jobs where they can use their talents for His glory. Let us pray for our workers that they would be protected from covid19. Let us pray for our entrepreneurs that business would gradually pick up.
8. Nation. Pray for recovery of typhoon-devastated areas such as Catanduanes and the Bicol region. Pray for the decline of covid19 and that restrictions would further ease. Pray for the salvation of sinners as they consider the frailty of life as shown in the covid19 statistics.