1 Corinthians 4:7b …What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
Tagum Reformed Baptist Fellowship (Tagum, Davao Del Norte)
Bro. Jonard Samejon
- For the recovery of our 4 regular attenders from covid19.
- For two regular attenders who delivered Thier babies safe and healthy. Baby Krislyn Faith of Bro Rolly and Tin, baby Hymn of Jay and Sheena.
- For God’s presence in our fellowship.
- For additional faithful men who are a great help for me in the ministry. (Rolly, Clent, Jay, Nellmer, Ray, Mahers)
- Pray for the conversion of our regular Bible studies (face to face and online).
- Pray for the evangelism Ministry( tract distribution, street evangelism, house to house) that we are planning to resume this month.
- Pray for the process of covenanting that God will be glorified in this plan.
- Pray for God’s protection for Covid19
- Pray for the Friday Class for the training & equipping of men in the ministry. This is online and face to face.
Puritan Reformed Baptist Church (Lumban, Laguna)
Pas. Fidel Domingo
PRAISES & THANKSGIVING
- Sa pagpalatuloy Po na aming panambahan Ng face to face at great blessing Po sa aming Lahat bilang pagtugon sa Hebreo 10:25.
- Sa patuloy na pagpapabanal Ng Espiritu sa aming paggawa Ng kalooban Ng Dios (1Tes.4:3-8).
- Sa blessing din Po na nakakapangaral one Sunday every month Yung 2 deacons Po namin.
- Patuloy na maging blessing at life transforming ang pangangaral Ng Salita Ng Dios sa amin Lalo ipinapangaral namin ang Lumang Tipan.
- True conversion sa mga attenders at consideration for baptism/church membership ng mga nakaunawa na sa Ebanghelyo Po.
- Zeal continually to serve God by living as salt and light of this world sa sphere of influence Ng bawa’t members.
- We would treasure the truths of the Word of God proclaimed in d church by prayerful meditation lagi Po.
Trinity Baptist Church of Hong Kong
Pas. Thomson Chung
- Spiritual State of the church
- Teaching ministries
- SS for children
- Outside ministries
- Faithfulness in the ministry. Growth in grace and wisdom.
- Church growth in a certain place. God would send humble and teachable men, as well as raising competent men to be elders and deacons in the future.
- Evangelistic outreach & Bible studies
- Wisdom in assisting other churches in the FE, particularly one church as it prepares to constitute as a RBC.
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Last Sunday
● Sunday School – 1689 LBC: On God’s Covenant (Part 3)
● First service – 2 John 8-9
● Second Service – 1 Thessalonians 2:3-4
2. This Sunday
- Sunday School – Pas. Rolly
- 1st Service – Pas. Mike
- 2nd Service – Pas Clyde
- Please pray for our technical/internet situation.
3. Other ministries.
- Friday – Trafalgar BS (Pas. Rolly)
- Saturday – RBIPT
- Sunday – Sis Chalsea (Level 1), Sis Brigette (Level 2), Sis Acel (Level 3)
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
4. Wisdom and Grace for elders in dealing with oversight concerns
5. Peace and Unity
6. Announcement: We will have our Lord’s Supper this Sunday. All members except those who have been exposed or are still under quarantine are encouraged to attend. However, due to space limitations, if possible, we would request that children of members who are not (yet) MCBC members worship online just for this sun. Thanks for your understanding.
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1.Thanksgiving. Let us continually thank the Lord for His mercies upon us all, being sustained both physically and spiritually.
- Bro Jess & Mel Salazar – Now both at home to continue with their recovery. Thanksgiving for healing and provision.
Pas Rolly (Oct 29)
- God would continue to be given glory in my life and ministry.
- Good health to accompany labors.
- Salvation of loved ones.
Sis Eva Cebritas (Nov 3)
Good health and faithfulness to the Lord that I may glorify Him every day.
Sis Yolly Dote (Nov 3)
- Thanksgiving sa lahat ng kabutihan ng ating Panginoon sa aming family.
- In times of difficulties sorrow and sadness sa biglaang pagkamatay ng aming ina, patuloy naming nararanasan ang biyaya at kapayapaan ng ating Dios na buhay.
- Prayer pa rin para sa kaligtasan ng aming family at iba pang mga mahal sa buhay na wala pa sa Panginoon.
- Good health & protection.
Sis Carmela Fernandez (Nov 4)
- Growth in Christlikeness, and may I continue to know Him that I may rejoice in Him more, by His grace.
- Protection po ng family, esp. kay daddy since bumiyahe po ulit siya (Tarlac).
- Continuous guidance in college.
Those who tested positive with COVID-19 and those who have symptoms, other ailments, preservation and protection for all.
4. Employment and businesses.
- Let us continue to pray for our job-seeking brethren. May the Lord be gracious in providing them with work as well as patience and provision in the midst of waiting.
- Let us also pray for the entrepreneurs that God will give them the wisdom in managing their businesses as well as clients that would generate profit to sustain their businesses and workers.
- Covid Situation
- Economic Recovery