Psalm 103:1-2 “Bless the Lord, my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, my soul, And do not forget any of His benefits.”
I. THANKSGIVING TESTIMONIES
II PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Let us pray for those who are sick.
- Bro. Jess Salazar – Let us pray that his blood pressure will normalize. Pray for strength and good health to his family.
- Mr. Vic Drapite – He is still in the ICU due to COVID-19. Let us pray for his wife, who tested positive for the virus, but she is asymptomatic. She is under home quarantine. Let us pray for their salvation.
- Mrs. Ching Semilla (Sis. Mano’s mother) – She has tested positive for COVID-19 and has mild symptoms. Let us pray for healing and salvation.
2. Let us pray for those who recently celebrated their birthdays.
- Sis. Renzy (Dec. 26) – Sana po maging malakas pa po at lumago ang pananampalataya sa Panginoong Hesus, ingatan po ang aming pamilya at sana gumaling po ako ngayon (sipon at headache for 3 days).
- Sis. Gels (Dec. 29) – Thanking God for all these 60 years that He has given me. In His goodness, mercy, and love, He has blessed me abundantly-providing for my every need and also has graciously given me my wants. My earnest prayer is that as my outer man is decaying, may my inner man be more conformed to His Son. May God continue to give me a hunger for His Word-to let my soul long for it. Guidance too as we enter into this new year and salvation of loved ones.
3. Let us pray for our nation. May the Lord be pleased to hinder the spread of the virus during this holiday season. May He give wisdom to our leaders in securing vaccines. Let us pray for the salvation of more sinners in the coming year. May God continue to use us in the proclamation of His gospel.
III. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Let us give thanks to God for the word we heard last Sunday.
- In our Sunday School, we considered Simeon’s experience in waiting and seeing the fulfillment of God’s promise to see the Savior. May we always rejoice and praise God for the birth of Christ with the view of Calvary. May we also live a life devoted to God as we wait for the second coming of Christ.
- In our first service, we observed the audience’s response to Jesus’ teaching. May we not be content in being amazed at His teachings. May we take them to heart and apply them. Let us also pray that the preachings in MCBC will continue to have authority. Let us pray for those who preach that they will faithfully preach the Bible.
- In our second service, we saw that our almighty God promises to strengthen those who wait for Him amid the difficult circumstances. May we not trust in our own strength but instead wait for God to renew our strength as we daily meditate upon His greatness in His Word.
2. Let us pray for our services this Sunday. Let us pray for sustained delight in God’s worship as we begin the New Year. Let us pray for wisdom to those who will minister God’s Word.
- Bro. Simon will teach in the Sunday School class.
- Pas. Mike will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Alex will preach in the second service.
3. Let us pray for wisdom to those who will teach in our online Bible studies.
- Children’s Sunday School – Sis. Gerda (Level 1), Sis. Mano (Level 2), Bro. Carl (Level 3)
- Youth Bible Study – Bro. Simon
1. We will not have our Lord’s Supper this Sunday.
2. Group B and C are scheduled to attend services at church this Sunday.