James 4:8 “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.”
I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
A. Reformed Baptist Church of Richmond | Pastor Mike Brackett
- We are very thankful that only 4 members thus far have contracted covid-19 and the cases have been mild.
- We are thankful that God has given us unity and peace during these distressing times.
- We are thankful that several visitors have been attending during 2020-2021.
- We rejoice in the addition of one new member during 2021.
- We are thankful that the Lord has blessed us financially, during this time, when many have been without work.
- We are thankful that some recent revisions to our constitution were accomplished with unity and peace.
- We are thankful that the Lord has blessed our worship, especially in the past several months.
- We do have several people struggling with various physical trials.
- We long to see the Gospel go forth and Christ’s kingdom advanced in greater measures.
B. Reformed Baptist Bible Church – Santa Rosa | Pastor Marlon Dalin
- Salamat sa Panginoon sa patuloy na pagsama sa amin.
- Paki pray ang patuloy na kalusugan at kalakasan physical at spiritual ng Lahat ng family.
- Paki pray kaaliwan sa aming Deacon Fiel at nanay Dory niya dahil sa pagkamatay ng tatay Boy niya. kaaliwan din kay Sis. Zenia, umuwi rin sya para ayusin din ang libing ng nanay niya sa bicol. bukas ang balik nya God willing,paki pray ang safety nila.
- Paki pray ang church dahil live streaming kami ngayon. Sa ngayon medyo ok naman halos lahat.
C. Salitran Covenant Bible Church | Pastor Jeremiah Jangad
- Please pray for my father, Condition is not good. Liver and heart. Pray for healing and provision, most of all, salvation.
- Please pray for the fruits of our gospel ministries (radio broadcasts, podcasts, preaching marathons, online Bible studies, and regular worship services).
- Pray for the equipping of our men to handle the Word.
- Salvation of our kids.
- Comfort and healing of some who are experiencing spiritual depression due to the present situation. Wisdom in pastoral counseling and oversight.
- Thanksgiving for three additional members. More are expressing an intention to join the next membership classes.
- Thanksgiving sa birthday ko po. Pray for my shepherding heart and growth in holiness and obedience.
D. Grace Covenant Baptist Church Iligan City | Pastor Gerry Regencia
- The Lord has sustained us through this health crisis. It has also become the Lord’s opportunity to bring about many good things to us as a church. The Sunday messages have come with much help from God’s Spirit.
- Aside from physical gathering for worship on Sunday morning, we continue to meet through Zoom. The ladies’ fellowship continued to meet once a week for a group study and discussions. . The men continued to meet for study on Theology. Our bible studies with our young people continued every Sunday afternoon. Through these meetings, the Lord has brought encouragement and growth in knowledge as well as fostering fellowship and intimacy among the members during this time.
- Continue to pray for the church evangelism. The Lord has open some open doors for the gospel. Our brother Nonoy is leading a once-a-week evangelistic Bible study with some of his batchmates who are all OFWs. Brother Alex has started a bible study with his students. Xenia also has started a Bible study with an OFW in Saudi Arabia who personally requested to have this Bible study.
- On the health crisis, though the situation is not at a critical level, we are anticipating that things can get worst in just a matter of time. We are doubling our guards and praying that the Lord will continue to protect us all, as the Lord had done in the past.
- We have several members who are frontline workers and the Lord has been so good that aside from some close call, we do not have a member who has been infected. Continue to pray for the Lord to alleviate the health crisis that is plaguing our whole country.
- On the personal side, I and Xenia are doing well. Shan is with us, while Guia and Shael are in Manila. I had the opportunity to enroll in the Greek class at GMA. This had become possible only because attendance was online. I had just finished the whole course and I look forward to enrolling in Hebrew if the Lord permits it.
- On a whole, we are thankful to the Lord for His provision during this time of great need as well as for protection against the virus. Our times are in his hands and He is good to all who put their trusts in Him.
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
- In our Sunday School, we started our study on Chapter 2 of 1689 LBCF concerning God. We discussed the foundational statement about God that He is one and He is the only living and true God. He is self-existent. He is infinite and perfect. He is incomprehensible but knowable. May we continually be humbled and worship Him for who He is.
- In our first service, we were reminded of the gospel of our salvation and the proper response to it. May we continue to proclaim the gospel even in this challenging circumstance. Let us continue to pray for those who hear the gospel that they would respond positively by not only hearing it but believing it. May they repent and believe in Christ.
- In our second service, we were challenged to comfort one another. Our Father comforts us in our affliction to enable us to console others. As we have been comforted by God, may we seek opportunities to comfort others, especially during this time when many need it.
2. Services. Let us seek God for help in sanctifying His day. May He continue to grant us delight in worshipping Him amid the difficulty of not being able to gather at church. May we remove the things that distract us from listening. Let us also pray that there will be no technical issues again. Let us pray for those who will be teaching and preaching this Sunday.
- Pas. Mike will teach in Sunday School.
- Pas. Rolly will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Clyde will preach in the second service.
3. Other ministries. Letus thank the Lord for the Bible studies that were held last week: Children’s SS, Youth BS, and Tuesday BS. Let us continue to pray for our online ministries.
- Saturday – Pas. Rolly (Senior Moments)
- Sunday – Sis. Gerda (Level 1), Sis. Mano (Level 2), Sis. Kayla (Level 3), Pas. Clyde (Singles’ Bible Study)
- Monday – Pas. Alex (PEZA BS)***
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
4. RBIPT. Let us pray for the RBIPT class that will resume this Saturday. May God give wisdom to Pas. Dave as he teaches chapter 7 of the Confession of Faith. May the students continue to learn as they attend the lectures.
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us not cease in thanking God for preserving us in this pandemic. He has taken good care of us and provided for all our needs. May we continue to give Him thanks for the physical and spiritual blessings we receive from Him.
- Joey has been discharged from the hospital. He is now at home recovering.
- Dawn has safely given birth to a healthy baby boy.
● Edwin (April 17) – Thanksgiving for another year in my life. Sana matapos na itong 14 days quarantine ko na walang symptoms. Kaligtasan ni MJ at Zarah. Tulungan ako ng Panginoon sa leadership sa aking family. Sana matapos na ang pandemic.
● Louie (April 20) – Unang una, maraming salamat po sa Diyos sa pagkupkop sa akin bilang anak Niya. Patuloy na paglago sa Kangyang Salita. Gamitin nawa ako ng ating Panginoon sa Kangyang mga plano sa ating mga buhay. Dalangin ko rin na tawagin Niya ang aking mga mahal sa buhay na kilalanin Siya bilang Diyos at tanging saklolo sa ating buhay dito sa buhay na ito. At sa patuloy Niyang provision sa aming pamilya, proteksyon sa mga bata, kay Lina at kay mama.
● Abi (April 22) – God’s guidance and wisdom as I walk along the unfolding path of His will. May He grant me wisdom and understanding to know Him more. Also, my family’s health and salvation.
● Dani (April 22) – Salvation for the household; I’ll persevere as a true Christian, learn more about His Word and do things for His glory; career plans that I’ll be sensitive to His Will and provision also.
● Kristiana (April 22) – Prayer requests ko po ay nagpapasalamat po ako sa Panginoon sa Kanyang sustaining grace and mercy sa bawat araw, salvation po ng loved ones and continued guidance and protection over my family po.
● Jess (April 22) – Patuloy kami ni Mel tumanggap ng kalakasan at kalusugan sa patuloy na paglipas ng panahon na nagmumula sa Panginoon. Gayun din naman sa buong MCBC church, maraming salamat sa prayer ninyo palagi patungkol sa aming pamilya.
3. Frontliners. Let us continue to pray for perseverance for our health workers (see list). May they continue to take care of the sick. May the Lord keep them from getting infected. May He grant healing to those who are currently ill.
a. Let us continue to pray for our sick brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, Taps, Pas. Rene, Pas. Lester, Renz, Edwin, etc.
b. Let us pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick: Mr. Pong, Conrad, Randy, Jun, Ludel, Neal, Amy, Marlyn, Lola Soledad, Bobot, Maria, Mayet, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon, Melinda, Gley, Abbie G, Mommy Ferrer, Gem, etc.
5. Comfort. Let us pray for comfort and peace for Stella Rafanan and her family as they mourn the death of her husband due to COVID-19. Let us also pray for the Imphang family who also lost a loved one because of covid.
6. Pregnancy. Let us pray for Tin and KC that God would keep them safe.
7. Employment. Let us pray that the Lord will provide a job and source of income for the unemployed. Let us also pray for wisdom to business owners to maintain their businesses. Let us pray for preservation for those who need to go to their workplaces.
8. Nation. Let us pray that God would stop the surge of infection. May the vaccine prove safe and effective. Let us continue to pray for wisdom for our leaders in dealing with the urgent concerns of our nation: healthcare system, providing financial assistance, economy, territorial dispute, etc. May the church continue to be a beacon of hope in this crisis by faithfully proclaiming the gospel of Christ.