I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
1. Scripture Alone Baptist Church – San Simon, Pampanga
Pas. Ramen Caliwag will join us and give an update concerning the ministry in San Simon, Pampanga.
II. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Let us continue to thank God for His mercy in preserving us.
Let us continue to pray that we would be kept from the disease amid the rising number of those that are being infected. May He continue to give us good health.
* Thanksgiving for the brethren who have tested negative.
* Sis. Raquel and relatives residing in Villamor area are under hard lockdown. Hospital in Villamor is already overwhelmed as doctors are already among the infected along with many military personnel.
2. Let us continue to pray for our medical front liners (see the full list here).
May God keep them from the virus and grant them perseverance in taking care of those who are sick.
- Melissa Briones – That she would be able to cope with the demand and stress of her work as a medical front liner in Canada.
- Jobel Sornillo (RITM) – Thanks be unto God as she recently tested negative for the 5th time.
Let us not grow weary in praying for the sick.
Let us pray for our brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, and Pas. Boy Juntado. Let us also continue to pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick. Mr. Pong, Conrad, Jun, Ludel, Randy, Dan Cambel, Baby Boy Az-Zain, Lola Soledad, and others. Let’s pray for their healing and salvation.
Let us pray for the following additional concerns:
- Sis. Pamela (Pas. Balford’s wife) – Discharged from Hospital last Monday. Please pray for recovery and the Histopathology tests would be benign.
- Bryan (Sis. Alice’s nephew) – He was hospitalized since June due to COVID-19. While he no longer shows symptoms of COVID-19, his tests still yield positive results. He is scheduled to be transferred to a quarantine facility in Pasig for continued monitoring. Pray for healing.
- Mrs. Briones – She recently tested positive but asymptomatic (COVID) and is already in isolation. Pray that the next swab test results would be negative.
- Maia Unico (Sis. Mano’s Sis-in-law) – COVID PUM. She has a fever and pneumonia. Let’s be in prayer favorable results of her swab test. She is home-quarantined for the meantime.
- Lisa Putal – Experiencing stomach pains. She is under anti-biotics for 2 weeks already for other conditions. Her doctor recommends endoscopy if oral meds are ineffective.
3. Let us pray for those who celebrated their birthdays recently.
- –Sis Diding (July 21)Hiling ko po na lalo ko pang makilala ko pa si Lord at magkaroon ng kaayusan ang kasalukuyang problema sa pamilya.
4. Let us pray for those who are pregnant.
- Let us pray for KC Vitalez (Full term since last week).
- Thanksgiving for the safe and normal delivery of Choi and Len’s new baby.
5. Let us pray for the members concerning their employment.
May those who have returned to work be kept from the virus. Let us also pray for those who are presently out of work that the Lord will provide gainful employment for them. Let’s include Bro. Jonjay Briones that God would give and lead him to a new job in Canada.
6. Let us continue to pray for our nation.
May the Lord have mercy and contain the spread of infection. May God continue to grant wisdom to our leaders in addressing the challenging
III. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Let us give thanks to God for the word we heard last Sunday.
- In our Sunday School, we considered mutual acceptance as an essential element of Christian fellowship. May we not hold back in fellowship in spite of our differences, abstaining judgment in the matters of indifference, mortifying attitudes of superiority and self-righteousness at the same time.
- In our first service, we were reminded that to pray for God’s will to be done on earth as it is in heaven entails obedience. Having God’s revealed will in His word, may we obey swiftly, unreserved, wholeheartedly, thoroughly and consistently.
- In our second service, we were reminded of the new man’s temper. May we be marked by righteous anger instead of sinful anger. May we be resolved to settle our anger immediately, while not giving opportunity for the devil to further sow his lies that further harden us in sin if believed upon.
2. Let us pray for our preachers this Sunday.
Let us pray for wisdom in preparation and power in preaching. Let us pray for a stable internet connection and that there will be no technical issues during the live streaming of the services.
- Pas. Clyde will take the Sunday School.
- Pas. Rolly will take the first service.
- Pas. Mike will take the second service.
3. Let us pray for the Children’s Sunday School, Youth Bible Study, and Singles’ Bible Study.
Sis. Elaine, Sis. Brigette and Sis. Kayla will teach in Level 1, 2, and 3, respectively. Bro. Simon will continue to teach in the Youth Bible study. Pastor Clyde will lead the Singles’ Bible Study.
4. Let’s continue to pray for guidance in handling the relief funds.
This week, we were able to send financial assistance to The Neighborhood Church, Grace reformed Baptist Church of Calauag, Batangas Churches (Sto Tomas, Batangas City, and Agoncillo), and to Bro. Choi and family.
5. Let us pray for a good attendance this Sunday.
Some of the members of Group 2 were able to attend the worship services at church last Sunday. Since we are still under GCQ, only members of Group 3 will be allowed to come to church this Sunday. Let us pray for the cooperation and safety of those who will be attending the services at church. Let us continue to pray for those who worship at home that they will continue to delight in the Lord and His day.