Psa 127:1 Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain.
I. KINGDOM CONCERN
A. REDEEMED BY GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH – Frisco QC | Pas. Diego Bulatao
- Jiro Francisco and his son Kyle were both hospitalized because of an on and off fever for a week. Both of them and with wife Hazel were tested for Covid-19 and found negative. Kyle had an ordinary flu while Jiro had Dengue. We thank the Lord that Jiro and Kyle had recovered and discharged after 6 days. Pray for their daily financial provision and also for the coming days, weeks, and months as the hospital expense incurred was a big drawback from their budget. Pray too that Jiro will not be sidetracked from this providence and will continue to be faithful in his teaching ministry and as a child of God.
- We have two members who are COVID–19 positive with symptoms. One is currently in the hospital because of a low oxygen level and has difficulty of breathing. The other is under home quarantine isolated in a room. Pray that the Lord will give them strength physically, elevate their immune system to overcome the virus. Pray too that the one who is in home quarantine will not cause infection with those in the same house. One has a medical issue, and the other is in old age.
- Our physical worship gathering is still in a limited number. Pray that no one will contract the Covid-19 virus while there is a face-to-face worship assembly. Pray too that our church will not grow cold and have complacent lives because of this church gathering disruption. Although we resorted to live stream ministries for now, may the Holy Spirit keep our hearts burning of our love to Him until we come back to its normal worship services.
- Pray for Pastor Diego and Eve Bulatao’s favorable laboratory tests. Their routine tests and doctor’s appointment have been disrupted since the Covid-19 pandemic started last year. Pray too for financial provision because their medical procedure is costly. Pray also that the Lord will sustain their maintenance in medicines.
- Pray that our God will bless us with a wider place of worship assembly.
B. SCRIPTURE ALONE BAPTIST CHURCH – San Simon, Pampanga | Pas. Ramen Caliwag
News and Thanksgiving
- In spite of some members testing positive to COVID-19, we are grateful that most of these members are now cleared and had gone back to their normal life. Please, pray for the full recovery of the rest of the members who are infected.
- Most of our members needed to undergo a quarantine period, hence we have cancelled in-person service for two weeks. Now, we are grateful and excited for the resumption of our in-person gathering on June 6, 2021.
- Our members Renald Caliwag and Reylin De Castro were married last June 11, 2021.
- Pray for the complete recovery of our members who are currently sick, especially those who tested positive to COVID-19 – may their condition improve over their quarantine period, so they can go back to their normal life.
- As we resume our in-person worship, we pray for God’s safekeeping for each member who will gather together in worship. May the intensified health protocols and safety measures that we have prepared be effective in preventing the spread of the virus in our church.
- Pray for our current ministries to continue and flourish despite the disruptions caused by the pandemic. God grant our leaders wisdom and other graces that they need, so they can adjust with the complexities brought by the pandemic.
C. FIRST REFORMED BAPTIST CHURCH OF VALENZUELA | Pas. Aries Liboro
- We give thanks to our Lord for answering our prayers. Marites finally has a job in Saudi. The original job that she was meant to get did not push through and was out of work for 3 months – but praise God she now finally has a job. Please continue to pray that our Lord may watch over her whilst she is there away from her family and the church.
- We give thanks for the recent women’s fellowship that was held at pastor Aries’ house. May such activities help to encourage our ladies as they listen to the word of God and fellowship together.
- We have many people who join us via our online worship service. Marie who is our deacon’s sister in law is one of them, we praise God that she joined us for the worship service and the women’s fellowship. Please do pray that she and her family may continue to physically attend the worship services.
- We praise God that more of those who had been joining us via the online worship service have been getting in touch with us. One of them is Jonathan and the other is Bert. Please pray that they may also join us physically at the church building.
- Marites’ husband and also her eldest daughter-in-law attended again our worship service. They are not professing Christians. Please do pray for their conversion.
- Please continue to pray for the salvation of the many people who attend our services but yet are not believers, including our children. Please also pray for the conversion of those who attend our youth ministry.
- Please do pray for the members who continue to struggle financially during these difficult times.
- Please pray for the safety of everyone, especially because we do meet physically – please pray that none of those who attend will be infected and infect others in the church.
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. We praise God for allowing us to celebrate God’s faithfulness to our church in the past 34 years.
- In our Sunday School, we saw the outward dimension of worship as a lifestyle. May we seek to accept and edify one another, share the gospel, and give financially to support the work of the Lord to express our worship to God.
- In our first service, we were reminded that apart from the Lord, all our activities are vain. It is God who builds, preserves, gives life, provides food, grants rest, and gifts children. Without Him, we would have not accomplished anything. May we always praise and thank Him. May we be comforted that it is God who sustains and preserves us. May God continue to establish biblically ordered families in our church.
- In our second service, we were challenged to press on. While we give thanks to the Lord for all His blessings these past years, may we never think that we have attained perfection that we can relax. May we heed the call to press on with a single focus, not living in the past, and persevering amid the challenges. May we be encouraged that our toil is not vain, that there is a gracious reward that awaits us.
3. Services. Let us continue to pray for God’s presence in our worship services. Let us pray for wisdom to those who will minister the word of God this Sunday. May the Lord use them to strengthen His people and call sinners to salvation.
- Pas. Clyde will teach in Sunday School.
- Pas. Rolly will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Mike will preach in the second service.
4. Other ministries. Let us thank the Lord for the Bible studies that were held last week: Trafalgar BS, Children’s SS, Youth BS, and Tuesday BS. Let us continue to pray for our online ministries.
- Friday and Saturday – Pas. Rolly (Evangelistic Bible study and Senior Moments)
- Sunday – Sis. Abi (Level 1), Sis. Mano (Level 2), Sis. Kayla (Level 3), Pas. Mike (Singles)
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
- Senior Moments this Saturday at 10 AM (Non-seniors are welcome to join)
- Groups 1, 2, and 3 will be allowed to attend the services at church
- SOCA after the Second service this Sunday
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us praise God for continually taking care of us amid the pandemic. He has faithfully provided for our physical needs, and He has also sustained us spiritually. May we continue to give thanks for His preserving mercies.
- Prose (June 19) – Sana gumaling na si Neil at maibenta na yung property namin at lalong palakasin ni Lord ang pananampalataya ko.
- Rosanna (June 20) – Thanks be to God for His enabling grace! Salamat po sa Panginoon sa biyaya ng buhay pisikal at lalo na po sa spiritual life na kaniyang patuloy na sinusustina. Aking hiling po ang paglago at maging matapat lalo sa aking lakad bilang alagad ng Panginoong Jesus. Hiling ko rin po kaligtasan ng mga lovedones na sana ay masumpungan nila ang Tagapagligtas.
3. Frontliners. Let us continue to pray for the safety and good health of our medical frontliners (see list). May God continue to grant them strength and perseverance as they fulfill their calling in taking care of the sick.
- Let us continue to pray for our sick brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Liza A, Johnny, Louie, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, Taps, Pas. Rene, Pas. Lester, Renz, Ella, Gil, Lola Nelly, Tess, Boogie, Kneena, etc.
- Let us pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick: Pong, Conrad, Jun, Ludel, Randy, Neil, Lola Soledad, Amy, Marlyn, Bobot, Maria, Mayet, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon, Melinda, Gley, Mommy Ferrer, etc.
5. Pregnancy. Let us pray for a safe pregnancy for Tin and KC.
6. Employment. Let us continue to pray for the unemployed that God would provide gainful employment to them. Let us pray that God would continue to sustain the businesses of our brethren. Let us pray for those who are required to report to their workplaces that they would be kept from the virus.
7. Nation. Let us continue to pray that God would put an end to the pandemic. May He use the government’s implemented safety protocols and the cooperation of the people to halt the spread of the virus. Let us also thank God that vaccines continue to arrive here. May they be safe and effective. Let us pray for wisdom and unity for our leaders as they address the issues of our country. May the Lord be pleased to use His churches to call sinners to salvation.