Our warmest greetings to our beloved sending church the Moonwalk Community Bible Church, which the Lord in His abundant grace showers with many blessings. We are so thankful that we are a member of this family that never abandoned us but continues to support us in praying, in oversight and in sending financial support.
In Psalm 92:1-2 as I quoted, it is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name o Most high, to declare your steadfast love in the morning and your faithfulness by night. Indeed, this verse which emphasizing about thanksgiving is a proper attitude for us tcbf towards the goodness and lovingkindness of God that the Tagum Community Bible Fellowship has experienced in this year 2019.
We are thankful for the Lord that since we started the whole day observance of the Lord’s day, we see that God is working and His special presence is always there in our midst. We see that everyone is excited to anticipate the Lord’s day and striving to have a unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.
We are blessed by God for He answered our prayer that He will raise up men, who are willing to be used for Lord’s ministry. Now tcbf has another 3 men who are being given by God an ability to preach and are willing to be trained in order to develop it, those men are Bro. Rolly, Bro. Anthon and Bro. Clent. Praise the Lord
About preaching ministry in Am worship, I have a series of study in the book of Ephesians, in Sunday School the 1689 Baptist Confession of faith and in the vesper worship I had a series of study in chapter 17 of Jeremiah, chapter 10 of Mark, and other men preached practical theology.
Tcbf appreciates the partnership of mcbc in hosting the annual conference here in Tagum City and we praised God for the success of the 7th pastor’s conference with the topic “the doctrines of grace” with our speakers Pastor Rolly, Pastor Clyde, Pastor Jeremiah, and Pastor Boy. Truly this conference is an instrument used by God in order to spread out the thorough biblical reformation in Mindanao. Brethren, we are not wasting money but we are investing in the expansion of the Lord’s kingdom, let us continue to support this ministry for we already praying for the 8th pastor’s conference in Tagum City in 2020.
Concerning evangelism, we have campus ministry in Canocotan National High School, we started to reach out all the motorist in Tagum, group study for women and for men, children Bible study and we are opening the RBTS, Reformed Baptist Theological Study, it is designed to train men of tcbf but there are pastors from other churches who are willing to join.
Last November 16, 2019, we celebrated the 7th year of God’s goodness and mercy in this mission with our speaker Pastor Jeremiah of Salitran, he was preaching Acts 20: 28-32 concerning the command and warning to elders and members of the church about the false teachers with their false teaching. This message is very vital for us for we are on the process to become a covenanted church.
1. We are thankful for the Lord of His special presence.
2. We are thankful for the Lord in raising men in the ministry. Bro. Rolly, Bro. Clent, Bro. Anthon.
3. We are thankful for the success of the 7th year anniversary, maybe the last anniversary as a fellowship.
1. Please pray for God’s guidance to tcbf concerning the desire to become a covenanted church next year.
2. Please pray for the wisdom of God to the pastors who will interview the tcbf members. Tentative schedule on March 28, 2020.
3. Please pray to all the members of tcbf for spiritual maturity and our preparation for the upcoming interview.
4. Please pray for God’s presence in our Lord’s day worship and other gatherings
5. Pray for God’s wisdom, being diligent in study, joy in serving the Lord, humility, and unity of the Lord’s servant Bro. Jonard, Bro. Rolly, Bro. Clent and Bro. Anthon.
6. Please pray for the fruits of our labor in evangelism.
7. Please pray for 2020 Tagum Pastor’s conference.
To God be the glory!