Meditation Passage: Psalm 126
I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
Puritan Reformed Baptist Church (Pas. Fidel Domingo)
Praises and Thanksgiving
- Sa pagpapatuloy Ng mga gawain ng aming iglesia ayon sa Kanyang biyaya.
- Sa perseverance in the faith of our church families inspite of manifold trials.
- Sa di nagmamaliwa na pag-ibig ng Dios at ang kamangha-manghang Ebanghelyo.
- Ang glory of the New Covenant blessings.
- Conversions in our midst at idagdag ng Dios sa aming Iglesia ang mga iniligtas
- Patuloy na sigasig ng aming iglesia sa pageebenghelyo lalo na sa mga loved ones.
- Patuloy na maging mataas ang aming pagtingin/pananawa sa church- a lofty view of the church
- Guidance, wisdom and biblical reformation sa isang iglesia sa FVR, GMA Cavite na tinutulungan namin para sa biblical reformation.
- Grow more in love of God, His word and His church.
Maraming salamat po, have a godly blessed fruitful week ahead po sa inyo at sa MCBC.
Naga Sovereign Grace Bible Church (Pas. Boy Juntado)
- The church received additional 4 new members. Two of them underwent water baptism
- The church now has the liberty to gather in a physical worship service. All of the members attended the physical worship except for the two of our seniors who had health concerns.
- Pray for the Commissioning Service for Reymar Morada on Sunday, March 13, 2022. The church will send him to Pili for a church planting work.
- Pray for Post Church Membership class conducted every Friday at 7:00pm.
- Pray for conversions in the Online Bible Study every Saturday at 7:00 pm.
Scripture Alone Baptist Church (Pas Ramen Caliwag)
News and Thanksgiving
- We praise God for the recent addition to our membership – Bro. Ron Talavera. May God keep this brother in the faith and may the blessing of a covenant community be beneficial to his spiritual growth. May he also find a ministry to serve with diligence, humility, and love for the brethren. May we as the church be beneficial as well to his spiritual life in our own ministries and fellowship with him.
- The Church’s ministries have been expanding, and we can only praise God for causing these to thrive despite the pandemic and the many changes in the dynamics of the society. May God guide, equip, and sustain the people behind these ministries.
- Pray for the attendees of our Apalit Bible Study that they might persevere and proceed to church membership. May the topics addressed in ABS as well as the preaching and teaching ministries every Lord’s Day that they hear enlighten, encourage, and persuade them to aspire to have the blessing and advantages of belonging in a covenant community.
- Our Men’s Hermeneutics Fellowship goes alternately with ABS every Friday. May this be fruitful and beneficial to our men. Pray for Pastor Ramen that God’s guidance be upon him as he trains these men on how to interpret the Scriptures, so they can use it in their ministries and family worship.
- We have started our Church Expansion Project last January, and it is expected to finish on the second week of March. We are now on the finishing phase (tiling and paint works). We pray for further provision for this. We esp. pray for our members, that they may always be supportive to the church’s endeavors.
Amazing Grace Church (Pas Greg nichols)
Annual Winter Youth Retreat (March 18-19)
“Importance of Creation and a Biblical World view” – Pas Nichols
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Last Sunday
● Sunday School – 1689 LBCF: Humiliation & Exaltation of Christ
● First service – True Faith (#2): 5 Principles Concerning True Faith
● Second Service – Greater Than Mordecai is Here
2. This Sunday
- Sunday school – Pas Clyde
- Morning Service – Pas Rolly
- Evening Service – Pas Mike
3. Other ministries.
- Kids Sunday School – Sis. Elaine (Level 1), Sis. Rosanna (Level 2), Sis. Kayla (Level 3)
- NOTE: SS for kids will now be in person @ 9AM
- Saturday Prayer Meeting (9AM)
- Cleaning Fellowship (after the Prayer meeting)
- Resumption of pre-pandemic schedule of Sunday services (AM and PM)
*No lunch fellowship sponsored by the church but families/individuals are allowed to bring their own food for lunch.
- Please do not forget to fill out and submit your disclosure forms before attending church.
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1.Thanksgiving. Let us continually thank the Lord for His mercies upon us all, being sustained both physically and spiritually, and for answered prayers particularly in the Covid situation that we can now resume to our regular church service schedule.
Birthdays: Deacon Roland
- Nagpapasalamat ako sa Dakilang Diyos sa kanyang walang humpay na pagpapala at pagpapamalas ng awa sa makasalanan na tulad ko.
- Salamat sa dugo ni Kristo who washes sins away, indeed He is a wonderful Saviour.
- Salamat sa pagmamahal, pag aaruga ng pamilya ko, kay Ana, Yel at Belle.
- Salamat sa MCBC, isang malaking pamilya na maituturing where love, concern and care abounds.
- Salamat sa provision sa biyaya ng trabaho, sa employer ko na Telstra.
Prayer requests :
- That the Lord will have pleasure to save my children. That Yel and Belle will take heed on the call of salvation being heard in this church and at home from time to time.
- Na patuloy na makapaglingkod for His glory alone.
- To grow more in His grace and remain faithful.
- Pas Boy, Sis Gels, Sis Elaine, Liza, A., Mrs. Abagon, and others who are in our regular prayer lists.
3. Church discipline case
- Covid Situation
- Economic Recovery (Esp. fuel woes)
- Peace & Order (incl. Ukraine-Russian tension)