Acts 2:42 42 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
I. KINGDOM CONCERNS
1. TRINITY REFORMED BAPTIST CHURCH (West Rembo, Makati)
Pastor Joel Basia
- Sa patuloy na pag-gabay ng Panginoon sa buhay ng Iglesya.
- Patungkol din sa kanyang pangangala sa bawat isa.
- Ipanalangin po ang aming Bible Study ni, Pas Joel, Bro Romel, Aris na nawa humantong ito sa kaligtasan ng wala pa sa Panginoon.
- Nawa loobin din ng Diyos magkaroon pa ng open door sa pag-aaral.
- Nawa ang patuloy na maging malakas ang salita ng Diyos sa buhay ng bawat member upang
mahubog sa wangis ng Panginoon.
- Wisdom sa pangunguna ko sa aming Iglesya.
- Kaligtasan sa mga anak ng member at maging ng mga bisita sa Pagsamba.
- Ipanalangin din ang pagsama ng Diyos sa ating pagsamba at nawa patuloy din siyang malugod sa aming paglilingkod sa kanya.
2. SCRIPTURE ALONE BAPTIST CHURCH (San Simon, Pampanga)
Pastor Ramen Caliwag
News and Thanksgiving
We praise God for the unity of mind if the congregation in unanimously passing the 2023 budget this year. May it be truly beneficial in maintaining the Church’s finances stable.
1. Please pray for our 6 applicants for members undergoing membership class. May they persevere
in their desire to be part of our church and sweetly adjust to our church life and culture.
2. Pray for additional elder and deacons as we only have one elder and two deacons at present.
3. Also, pray for unity and maturity of members to be always in our midst. We have just
excommunicated 2 members this February. We ask God to use this as sobering means of sanctifying us as a church.
4. Covenanting of our outreach in San Fernando, Pampanga in April – Soli Deo Gloria Reformed
Baptist Fellowship. Bro Roger Guiao, a GMA grad, leads the work here with about 30 singles and adults in attendance weekly.
3. GENSAN COMMUNITY BIBLE FELLOWSHIP
Bro Mario Betangcol
News and thanksgiving
- Continued presence of God in gathering
- Faithfulness and eagerness of attenders
- Bible studies/evangelism
- Pastors’ Fellowship last Feb 20
- Unity and harmony of group
- More open doors for the gospel
- Growth, faithfulness, and commitment of attenders
- Wisdom and guidance for Bro Mar in leading and ministry of the word.
- Fruit of Pastors’ Fellowship
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
1. Last Sunday
- Sunday School – 1689 LBC: Day of Worship (Chapter 21)
- Morning Service – Job’s Lamentation
- Evening Service – The Importance of Church Unity
2. This Sunday
- Sunday school – Pas Rolly
- Morning Service – Pas Mike
- Evening Service – Pas Clyde
- Last Week – Portillo
- Kids SS – Sis Bang, Sis Mano, Sis Kayla
- Memory Drill – Sis France
- Bible Studies –
- Church Retreat
4. RBIPT –
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving –
- My request is to grow more in faith kay Christ, lumayo sa kasalanan, at mamuhay na may kabanalan.
- Lumago pa sa pag lilingkod sa gawain sa iglesia, sa pag ibig sa kapatiran at sa kaalaman sa salita ng Diyos.
- Naway ipagkaloob din sa aming mag-asawa ang malusog na pangangatawan.
- Prayer din para sa patuloy na pag-iingat kay Alyssa sa kanyang pagdadalantao
- Higit sa lahat ay ang salvation ng aming mga anak na di pa nakakakilala sa Panginoon.
- Thanksgiving for the many favors and mercies I have received for the past year esp for the salvation God has bestowed, from darkness to life, and for the reminder the Christian life is worth persevering!
- Pls pray for continued hunger for His Word and His glory to be more abundantly manifested in my life and that I would continue to stay focused on my calling as a Christian amidst the many distractions and the enticement of the enemies of the soul
- That by the grace of God I may finish well the Christian life
- Salvation for Mitch and for my loved ones.
- Una po much thanksgiving sa kabutihan ng ating Panginoon sa pagliligtas sa akin, at sa countless, but undeserved, blessings He keeps pouring out for me and my loved ones.
- So thankful for you, our elders and deacons and rest of the brethren, truly a loving and caring church family!
- To grow in love, in knowledge of Him, in worship (especially with all the kind reminders in recent preachings!) and in service to Him.
- Last but not the least po, salvation of Pong and rest of our family and loved ones
3. Health – Kemi, Alyssa, Gels, Mimai, Gina, Rosanna, Pas. Rene, Miriam, Liza Putal, Gil, Ludel
4. Travel – Pas Steve & Ate Carol, Retreat (Friday and Saturday), Carl, Paula & Martha
5. Nation – Peace and order, Economy, Health Concerns, Salvation