And Abraham replied, “Now behold, I have ventured to speak to the Lord, although I am but dust and ashes. (Genesis 18:27)
A. KINGDOM CONCERN
1. Alijis Reformed Baptist Fellowship, Bacolod City – Bro. Armando Rutor
- For the 2nd anniversary of the mission work
- For the relief operation during the lockdown that increased their attendance.
- Sana sa aking pangunguna sa gawain at sa aking pamilya ay nawa ipagkaloob ng Dios ang Kanyang biyaya ng karunungan, kalakasan at kababaang diwa sa paglingkod sa ating Panginoon.
- Sana sa loob ng dalawang taon na naihayag ang mensahe ng kaligtasan sa mga tao nawa ay may tumugon na at makitaan ng mga tanda na sila ay tunay na nasumpungan nga nila ang biyaya ng Dios sa kaligtasan.
- Sana ang mga tao ay magpursige sa kanilang pakikinig ng mensahe ng Dios sa bawat araw, oras na ito ay tinuturo.
- Sana loobin din ng Dios ang aming plano na magkaroon kami ng Sunday school every Sunday at prayer meeting every last Sunday of the month. Balak naming umpisahan ito sa first Sunday of February 2021.
- Sana ako at si Merry ay mas lalong lumago sa aming pagmamahal sa Dios at sa bawat isa.
- Sana maligtas din ang aking dalawang anak na si Alana Brielle, Alliah Blest at ang dalawa ko pang pamangkin na si Calvin Kent, Twilight Kesia Rutor na sa kasalukuyan ay kami po ang kanilang tumatayong magulang.
2. Tagum Community Bible Fellowship, Tagum City – Bro. Jonard Samejon
- For God’s abiding presence
- For protection and provision in the midst of the pandemic
- Pray for the leaders of TCBF (Jonard, Rolly, Clent) that God will give us unity, wisdom, good health, spiritual strength, more love to Christ and His people, and diligence to study God’s word.
- Pray for the process of the church covenanting that God will add more people into our number, we will grow spiritually for the glory of the King of the church.
- Pray for the two young couple and their families who are members of a foursquare church for their plan to exit from that Pentecostal group. They are enlightened by the doctrines of grace through the ministry of Pastor Jeremiah Jangad.
- Pray for the salvation of Angela Maglajos and company, Montero family, and more open doors for Bible Study.
- Pray for the Friday class, men’s and women’s fellowship, and new additional group Single’s fellowship and children Bible Study that God will continue to use these activities for the spiritual growth and salvation to the invited visitors.
- Please continue to pray for our desire to acquire a lot for the fellowship. We started to pledge last year December and we hit the amount we pray.
B. CHURCH CONCERNS
- In our Sunday School, we discussed the biblical basis of having a confession of faith and answered some common objections to it. While we hold the Bible as the final authority in faith and practice, let us not neglect our confession of faith.
- In our first service,we were reminded of the blessing of redemption. May we continue to thank Christ for shedding His precious blood to redeem us from the curse of the Law, culpability to judgment, predisposition to sin, enslavement to the devil, and the corruption of this fallen world. May we also strive to live as those who have been freed from the bondage of sin.
- In our second service, we were challenged to persevere in prayer. May we continue in prayer and not be discouraged even if there are times that He seems not to answer our prayers. We have a good and faithful God who hears us.
2. Services. Let us continue to pray that God would grant us delight as we worship Him on His day. May we sanctify His day whether at home or church. Group A and B are scheduled to attend services at church this Sunday. Let us also pray for wisdom and power to those who will minister the Word of God.
- Pas. Clyde will teach in the Sunday School.
- Pas. Rolly will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Mike will preach in the second service.
3. Other ministries. Letus thank the Lord for the Bible studies that were held last week. May He continue to give wisdom to those who lead in our online ministries.
- This Friday – Pas. Rolly (Trafalgar)
- This Sunday – Sis. Kemi (Level 1), Sis. Rosanna (Level 2), Sis. Alice (Level 3)
- This Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
C. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us praise God for His mercy in keeping us amid the pandemic. May we continue to thank Him for physically and spiritually sustaining us.
a. Bro. Randy – for the favorable result of his CT scan. Let us continue to pray for his recovery as he still suffers from frequent headaches and lower back pains.
b. Sis. Pia Garriz – for the negative result of her swab test and her safe arrival in Spain. Let us pray that God would preserve her while she stays there.
a. Bro. Gian (Feb. 14) – Thanksgiving for the 36th year of life and knowing Christ. Please pray that the Lord will continue to provide spiritual strength, wisdom, and obedience for me and Mimi during these times of uncertainty.
b. Sis. Chalsea (Feb. 17) – That I may love the Lord deeper, with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. And that my walk in life will be a good testimony to those around me. To be able to serve more in the church, and grow in love for the brethren. Salvation for my family din po, and protection from the virus.
3. Frontliners. Let us also continue to pray for our frontliners (see the full list here). May the Lord keep them from illness. May they continue to endure the challenges in taking care of the sick.
a. Let us continue to pray for our sick brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Lola Nely, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, Mario G, and Taps.
b. Let us pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick: Mr. Pong, Conrad, Randy, Jun, Ludel, Neal, Amy, Marlyn, Lola Soledad, Bobot, Maria, Mayet, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon, Renee, Melinda, Ruby Ann, Flor Ferrer, and Gley Leonardo.
5. Comfort. Let us pray for comfort for the Rubia family as they grieve the loss of Noel Rubia, Sis. Leila’s brother. May they experience God’s joy and peace amidst this sorrowful occasion.
6. Employment. Let us continue to pray for the unemployed. May the Lord be pleased to grant them gainful employment soon. Let us also pray for those who are required to go to their workplaces that they would be kept from the infection. Let us continue to pray for wisdom to those who are engaged in business.
7. Nation. Let us pray for wisdom for our leaders as they seek to relax the community quarantine to boost our economy. May God restrain the spread of the virus once the relaxation is implemented. Let us pray that the procured vaccines are safe and effective. May the Lord continue to use us to proclaim the gospel for the salvation of sinners.
All groups will be allowed to attend the services at church starting March 7.