Psalm 89:15-18 15 How blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! O LORD, they walk in the light of Your countenance. 16 In Your name they rejoice all day, And by Your righteousness they are exalted. 17 For You are the glory of their strength, And by Your favor our horn is exalted. 18 For our shield belongs to the LORD, And our king to the Holy One of Israel.
I. KINGDOM CONCERN
A. Grace Reformed Baptist Church – Calauag | Pas Romy Endaya
1. Last April 1 we held our prayer meeting and a short retreat at the farm of one of our members. We thank the Lord for the time of reflection and prayers and familyhood.
2. We thank God for His wonderful provisions for our ministries, notwithstanding the current economic situations of many of our members. There are friends and relatives of members abroad who send financial gifts for the work voluntarily. Praise God!
3. For the past 4 Lord’s Day already, we had Sunday services at our outreach in Quezon, Quezon. It’s a great encouragement for our brethren to be able to gather again after more than a year of just virtual services. We thank the Lord for easing up the restrictions on the island.
1. Due to financial constraints and considering that very few people are using radio now, we have decided to close our radio program and instead transfer it to our Facebook page. Please pray for wisdom for Louise Evangelista who will handle the scheduling of the program. Pray that may we be able to reach more local audiences with the gospel by this shift.
2. Please continue to pray that may God raise up from among our men a deacon who will help Pastor Romy in attending to the temporal needs of the brethren.
3. Please pray for financial provision for the construction of our new church building. Pray that may the lot in Bantay, Ilocos Sur, which was donated to the church and up for sale, be sold soon.
4. Pray for wisdom for Pastor Romy and Bro. Noli in the ministry of the Word.
5. Pray for livelihood for our brethren.
6. Pray for the Lord’s preservation. We just heard Quezon governor Danilo Suarez in an interview a while ago that all local executives have agreed to put the whole province under GCQ from MGCQ.
B. Puritan Reformed Baptist Church – Lumban | Pas. Fidel Domingo
We are continually pressing on in the faith by grace in spite of ECQ tuloy ang Pagsamba na umaga at hapon sa Iglesia kahit limited nakakadalo,Yung Iba sa livestream.
- Conversions in our midst,
- wisdom and clear evidence of grace to membership applicants.
- We would continually experience God’s presence thru His word as we press on in our worship services.
- We would grow more in our love and concern for the church ministry and of one another and that we will forever value Christ as precious in our midst (1Peter 2:6-7).
- To our children and senior citizen that they will be preserved from sickness and those who are believers persevere in faith, holiness, and gospel obedience.
II. CHURCH CONCERNS
● In our Sunday School, Bro Simon continued in his series on the study of Corporate Worship where one important aim of it is the edification or the building up of the saints. May we, therefore, give importance to the attendance and not the forsaking of our corporate worship despite our difficult and restricted circumstance, so that we may continually be edified and built up together in God’s word. Let us give importance and priority therefore to the preaching of God’s word.
● In our first service, we continue in our reflection on the Song of Ascents in the book of Psalms. We looked at Psalm 122 where were encouraged to Delight in God’s Presence. The aspects of such delight is evidenced in delighting in unity in the brethren in the worship and praise of God, as well as desiring the welfare of God’s community – the church, in its life and the propagation of the gospel. May God continue to grant us grace that we would continue to delight in Him, in unity with the brethren, and the welfare of the church.
● In our Second Service, we were reminded of the glorious truth that we who have believed in Christ have been transferred from the kingdom of darkness in His unshakeable kingdom. We were also reminded that anything outside of this kingdom will be shaken and removed. Let us therefore continually seek first His kingdom and righteousness, steadfastly persevering amidst all troubles, trials, persecution, sufferings in this present world, and endure until the end by God’s help and grace.
Let us pray for help in sanctifying and delighting in the Lord’s day. May we profit from His Word. Let us pray for wisdom for those who will bring the Word of God to us.
- Bro. Simon will teach in Sunday School.
- Pas. Rolly will preach in the first service.
- Pas. Clyde will preach in the second service.
- Pas. Mike will preach for SGC (online – AM and PM)
3. Other ministries.
Let us thank God for the Bible studies last week (Evangelistic BS, SS Kids, Youth BS, Singles BS, Fellowship BS). May He help those who are involved in our online ministries.
- Sunday – Sis. Kemi (Level 1), Sis. Rosanna (Level 2), Sis. Mel (Level 3)
- Tuesday – Pas. Clyde (Fellowship Bible study)
III. PERSONAL CONCERNS
1. Thanksgiving. Let us continually thank the Lord for His mercies. In spite of our challenging situation, He has preserved us and has provided for our needs. He has also sustained us spiritually. Let us praise Him for taking care of us. May He continue to keep us from the infection.
2. Birthday. Sis Ruth (April 4) – Sana po mag increase pa ung joy and delight ko sa pag serve sa Panginoon and salvation for my unsaved loved ones (specifically siblings)
3. Frontliners. Let us persevere in praying for our frontliners (see the full list here). May the Lord spare them from the infection. May the vaccine keep them from adverse effects of the virus. Let us pray that they will not lose heart in fulfilling their calling in helping the sick.
● Let us continue to pray for our sick brethren: Pas. Alex, Annie, Acel, Brenda, Johnny, Louie, Mel, Chippy, Delia, Tina, Edna, Taps, Pas. Rene, Pas. Lester, etc.
● Let us pray for our friends and loved ones who are sick: Mr. Pong, Conrad, Randy, Jun, Ludel, Neal, Amy, Marlyn, Lola Soledad, Bobot, Maria, Mayet, Mr. and Mrs. Abagon, Melinda, Gley, Mr. Costillas, Mrs. Naval, Borja Family, Abbie Gomez, Mommy Ferrer, etc.
Comfort: Mike Gomez’s Family
5. Pregnancy – Tin and Dawn
6. Employment. Let us continue to pray for the unemployed. May God bless and grant favor to their efforts so that they may provide for themselves and their families. Let us also pray for the entrepreneurs that God will give them the wisdom to sustain their businesses and workers. Let us pray for those who go to their workplaces that the Lord would preserve them from infection.
- Let us unceasingly plead with God in His mercy to halt that the further spread of COVID-19.
- May the vaccines we received and purchased prove effective in slowing down the spread of the infection.
- Let us continue to pray for wisdom for the government to appropriate the necessary and efficient measures in addressing the pandemic (hospital capacities, care for health workers, implementations of health protocols, etc.)
- The wisdom and guidance as well in the managing the economic welfare of the nation.
- Let us also pray for peace and order within our country (crime, rebellion, factions, divisions, etc.) as well as the territorial disputes.
- May God restrain the hearts of evil men who commit violence and sowing of discord. May the Lord continue to use His church to propagate the gospel for the salvation of our countrymen.